Saturday, January 26, 2013

The First and Last

Today, it has been one year since my Grandfather passed away. I haven't spoken of that time much...at least not outside of my close friends and family. My Mom's side of the family is pretty private and well...solemn (not that they aren't able to have fun, it's just a different kind of fun). We've all been thinking about this day's approach and we've been thinking about him...a lot. I'm not going to go on and on about my Grandfather on this site (I have a separate blog for that), but I am going to post a few pictures of his brief relationship with Rae.

The first time Great Grandpa held Rae.
It took over a day to convince him to hold her
because he refused to take her from my Grandmother.
Giving Rae some sugar. 
"Be quiet Papa!" The last picture of them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment